Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Shop Announcement!

Shop is now closed until further notice while I finish up current orders, including a large wholesale order.

When I re-open, it will be on our brand new site previously used for our handmade wood props...http://foto.bigcartel.com.

In the meantime, we will still be having our OOAK/RTS nights {one of a kind/ready to ship} every Wednesday at 9pm CST on Facebook. Because of their popularity and affordability, I have decided to mainly focus on our upcycled beanies on Wednesday nights, with a few handspun items snuck in from time to time!

I am also in the process of doing a major destashing of my current yarn inventory, so will be trying to list at least one or two ready to ship items per weekday at a discounted rate, which will include US first class shipping (and a discounted international ship rate), so look out for those deals on our bigcartel site, but I will link them on Facebook!

We will still be hosting/participating in several contests and giveaways this summer, so make sure to keep up with our fan page!

In the meantime, if you need something, please do not hesitate to ask! Shoot me an email at freshouttatheoven@gmail.com!

And stay tuned for our fun FOTO Photo Contest coming up this week!

0 comments:

Follow FOTO's blog!