Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

FOTO's Fundraising Auction! What's this all about?!?!

As I mentioned on our Facebook wall today, FOTO will be holding a fundraising auction on our page that will run June 1-3!

Many generous vendors have donated items to be auctioned off during this event and I cannot thank each and every one of them enough! Their love and support mean the world to me!

So, what exactly is FOTO fundraising for?

Well, our family is in process of adopting another little girl from South Korea! This will be our second adoption, third child, and we are thrilled beyond belief!

Korea holds a very special place in our hearts, as I was also adopted from there as an infant 29 years ago!

While Korea has one of the best international adoption programs, they are also one of the most expensive. And we are truly grateful to those who are willing to support and donate to this auction!

If you are interested in becoming one of our vendors and donating an item or two to this event, please contact me at freshouttatheovenetsy@gmail.com!

I will be accepting items or services up until the day the auction begins, so please let me know if you would like to participate!

And don't forget to come back and check out all the fabulous items beginning June 1 and running through the 3rd, and bid on a few of them!

Thank you all again for your continued support of FOTO, and for making it the success it continues to be. You will never know how very much I appreciate it!

You are welcome to follow my family's journey on our personal blog at http://seonmikyung.blogspot.com!

0 comments:

Follow FOTO's blog!